Paul Carlson Partnership Sunday:
Remembering Dr. Paul Carlson and how your church can support Congo today.
PCP Sunday is November 1, 2020
On November 24th, 1964, Dr. Paul Carlson was martyred by Simba rebels in DR Congo.
Today, more than 50 years of serving Congo, we invite you to join us on November 1, 2020 and host a PCP Sunday at your church to remember the legacy of Dr. Paul Carlson and how you can support Congo today.
How to Host a PCP Sunday
Use the PCP Sunday Kit, which includes a worship service, liturgy, and songs in Lingala.
Use the Karawa Coffee Project 3-Part Lesson for Children
Through discussion, exploration, and hands-on activities (can be done at home, too!), students will understand why the Karawa Coffee Project is so important: to reduce extreme poverty, enhance food security, and build the economy.
Choose one of our Karawa Coffee videos to play during your PCP Sunday Service.
Set up an offering to give to the Karawa Coffee Project.
Sign up to pre-order Karawa coffee.
Let us know if you would like a PCP representative to speak at your church, meet with the missions team, or give a brief update. We can join you virtually, too!
We have several people available:
- Renée Hale, Executive Director
- Bob Anderson, Partner Engagement Representative
- Craig Anderson, Director of Medical and Health Programs
- Rebecca Dangel, Director of Partner Communications
- Kisumba Kamulenge, Executive Director of Café Africa
- President of the Covenant Church of Congo, President Rev. Jules Mboka
- Paul Carlson Partnership Board Members